Thursday 9 April 2015

'I will rather resign from politics than defect to APC' - Niger Governor


Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger state says he would rather resign from active politics than defect from his party PDP to APC. Addressing some local government Chairmen that paid him a solidarity visit at the state Government house in Minna yesterday April 8th, the Governor referred to PDP members who have since defected as stomach politicians who are suffering from poverty, lack of morals and integrity
"Those who have defected from PDP to APC have clearly demonstrated that they are not principled and they are suffering from poverty, lack integrity and not morals and could easily be described as stomach politicians. For me, I will rather resign from politics than defect to APC or any other party. For principles of integrity, morality, we have chosen to remain in PDP. I heard people insinuating that I have dumped my party candidate for the APC candidate. It is a lie, I will never do such a thing" he said

No comments:

Post a Comment