Tuesday 31 March 2015

I don't shake hands with women- RSUST Best graduating student says


Falola Ajumobi, who was adjudged the Best Graduating student at the recently held 27th convocation ceremony of the Rivers state University of Science and Technology, RSUST, says one of the things he had to do to achieve his academic feat was to distance himself from women. He said he doesn't even shake hands with women. Huh?. Falola, who graduated as a Petroleum Engineer with a CGPA of 4.82 says he was also very religious while on campus
"There is no way students of the opposite sex would not have passed glances at me. But I am a very religious person; I don’t shake hands with ladies and right from time, they know me for that. So, the only thing is that we greet from a distance. That does not mean that we do not crack jokes because that has made them to know me" he told Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment