Saturday 28 March 2015

Karrueche writes heart felt message to fans on instagram, begs for understanding


Karrueche took to instagram this evening to write a message to fans, hours before her interview with Iyanla is due to air. Ms Tran said she owned up to all the poor choices she's made and hopes people learn from her. What she wrote below... 
"This evening the interview with Iyanla Vanzant and I will air. This is about recognizing my mistakes and learning from them. I own up to all the poor choices I have made and pray for the better. I pray everyday to God to strengthen me as a human and a young woman. I only ask that you at least understand me, whether you continue to like me or hate me. At the end of the day, we all have not been at our best at times so please learn from me and never forget to love yourself. ❤️"

No comments:

Post a Comment