Tuesday 24 March 2015

I am a daughter of Maryam Babangida, I am her fan - Patience Jonathan


First lady, Patience Jonathan says she is a daughter and a fan of former first lady, late Maryam Babangida. Mrs Jonathan said this while addressing Ondo women at the PDP women rally in Akure, Ondo state today March 24th. Mrs Jonathan also advised the youths of Ondo to pursue their education, stressing that if she wasn't educated, she wouldn't be a first lady; 
"Majority of the people of Ondo are educated and I believe you know the importance of education because without education there is no future. We should thank God for the administration of Goodluck and PDP. If somebody is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? If Hilary Clinton is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? As Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without education can he be there? As I am standing before you, if I am not educated, will they choose me?” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment