Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kendall Jenner Speaks Out About Dad Bruce Jenner’s Rumored Gender Transition


19-year-old Kendall Jenner broke her silence about the rumors, saying his gender won’t affect how she feels about him. “I love my dad.
He’s always been there for me and my sisters,” she told ‘Us Weekly at Comedy Central’s roast of Justin Bieber.
“He’s a wonderful man. And just because he’s changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn’t make him less wonderful. I will always love my dad, whether he’s a man or a woman.” Besides a vague comment from Kim Kardashian back in January about Bruce telling “his story his way,” this is the first time a family member has publicly spoken out about the former Olympian’s alleged desire to live as a woman.

The 65-year-old, who has six children and four step-children from various relationships, will reportedly open up about his “journey” in an interview with Diane Sawyer. He is also said to be filming an E! docuseries about his transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment