Wednesday 18 March 2015

'They are busy abusing me and my husband. I will not answer them' - Patience Jonathan


First Lady Patience Jonathan says she'll not join issues with the opposition party in Rivers state who she described as rascals. Mrs Jonathan said they have been abusing her and her husband over the attack at APC rally in Okrika on Feb 17th and she doesn't plan to answer them. She said this while campaigning at the PDP women rally in Rivers state today. She said;
"They are rascals and I will not respond to them. Don’t let me open my mouth to talk about these rascals. The Rivers monorail will not be completed until hundred (years). It will remain like that until my great grandchildren are born. We did not vote for these people. We in Rivers State voted Celestine Omehia, but these people came and took our mandate away and today they are abusing us. They don’t have respect for elders. They are busy abusing me and my husband. I will not answer them. In Rivers State, we respect elders but these rascals have no respect for their elders. We must vote them out in April.”

No comments:

Post a Comment