Monday 6 April 2015

Karen Igho marks 31st birthday with stunning photos & powerful message


Karen Igbo is 31 today. To mark it,she shared the stunning pic above and a powerful message
"Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy.I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family. (more below)
Things I thought mattered don't really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get. I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment