Tuesday 7 April 2015

Whoever wants to impeach me will have to impeach God - Fayose


Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state says for anyone to successfully impeach him, they would have to impeach God first. Gov. Fayose said this during an audience participatory programme; 'Meet Your Governor' aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today April 6th.
"I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God. They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president. Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly. Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker.” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment